Why You Should Join Our Club
Mersey Valley Devonport Cycling Club is focussed on Families, Fitness, Fun & Friendship. Rivalry, aggression and competitiveness is confined to the race track and has no other place in our club.
What's Great About Our Club?
- Our pre-season Come & Try days help kids get a start on the track
- We have a large range of bikes that are hired for the season for a nominal fee
- 20", 24", 650 & 700 sizes available - we cater for kids from about 7 or 8 years on
- Our coaches and officials focus on bike handling skills and keeping everyone safe
- Cycle racing can be dangerous - we are committed to everyone enjoying themselves and going home in one piece
- Road or track, crits, time trials, sprint or endurance - our coaches ensure all the skills are developed
- Mersey Valley Tour - a prestigious round of the National Road Series on some of the best roads in the country
- Mersey Valley Junior Tour - we have many riders come each year from around the country
- Club racing for fun, fitness and fellowship